- Mar 17, 2020
We value all the ideas of our community members and want to create an experience that everyone can enjoy. However, in order to gather ideas that can realistically be considered and added, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please stick to providing input and ideas that are constructive. For example, accusing the Pink Gang of being too overpowered is not constructive. Rather you could say something along the lines of, "gangs need to be balanced to allow an even playing field for the other gangs."
- Remember that this is a community meeting NOT a development meeting. Please avoid making suggestions that would be outside of the control of the staff team. For example, do not create threads about adding a drug system, or any other large game mechanics related suggestion. We do value your ideas, but ideas like those belong on the github.
- If threads are created that are deemed by the staff team to violate the two prior guidelines, then the thread will be removed.
- When posting on someone's thread please remember to keep it constructive. Do not start arguments with each other.
- If you agree with someone's post, simply add a +1 and a short comment if you want. This will help us sort through a prioritize certain discussion points and ideas, making the community meeting as efficient as possible.
When posting a new thread, please try to adhere to the following format:
- Make the title short and relevant to what you are posting
- Include your discord name (Billy#0001)
- Type of post (suggestion, change, complaint, etc.)
- Then use the rest of the thread to share details about what you want discussed
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to DM me on discord.